‘Llogic’ a tablet Patient Assessment and Observation platform for Healthcare markets, based on tablet technology, financed through the Technology Strategy Board and the Welsh Government, to examine the potential usage of mobile technology within a ward environment with functionality to improve process, avoid repetitive data handling, reduce risk and automate key management functions.
6xW and Partners delivered a suite of applications enabling key clinical staff to spend up to 20% more of their time on patient care with improved efficiency, by:
- Using a tablet based ‘shareable’ application with access to core hospital systems
- Capable of Integrating with legacy systems, such as (but not limited to) MPI, PAS and EPR
- Designed to emulate existing paperwork, reduces duplication and automates processes
- Significantly reduces the risk of error and omission
- Designed to be ‘easy to use’ and provides a uniquely intuitive user experience
- A ‘paperless’ ward support solution
- The ease of deployment reduces training time.
Existing functions include:
Admission, re-Admission, Nursing Assessments, Observations, Medication management, Notes, Requests, Patient Records, PEWS, Glamorgan, STAMP, Bed management, nursing handover, Transferring/Discharging, provides a Ward Dashboard display and allows sharing of patient data among Professionals and caring Social Groups.