Route to Market – Project Phases
Go To Market Strategy and Implementation Plan
Plan & Execute market awareness activities
- Represent the Client’s Product or Services with prospects
- Coordinate sales collateral and presentations materials
- Provide Account Management
- Manage ‘High Touch’ introductions
- Provide Opportunity Management
- Project Coordinate POC / Customisation / Developments
- Contract coordination
- Contract Negotiation
- Documentation as required.
For the Services offered …
Once the Client wishes to proceed with the scope of the project, payment of the ‘First Phase’ is usually a ‘Flat Fee’.
Flexibility in the scope of activities is offered allowing the Client to choose an individual opportunity arrangement at the end of the following stages in the sales cycle, as follows:
- Execute the sales plan to find and qualify opportunities
- To manage nominated opportunities or accounts through the Demo/POC phase up to contract negotiation
- To represent the client, in strict coordination with the Client, in negotiating contract terms to signature
Note: the client wishing to undertake control over the opportunity to completion is subject to mutual agreement.
UK Office facility available on request —–Territory: UK/I and Europe —– Standard Terms and Conditions apply